- I read Twilight and it was... not as bad as I was worried it would be. (I read it to gain my own opinions.)
- I think Beauty and the Beast is a terribly romantic story, when done right. I also think the Beast should be totally repulsive and/or terrifying, so she really does have to fall in love with him despite the fact she can't stand to look at him.
- I can eat an entire can (six servings) of cranberry sauce almost within one sitting. I can if it's a kind of a long sitting.
- I'm beginning to resent the fact that Thanksgiving falls in November. In NaNoWriMo.
- I find it hard to believe that there are people who don't like babies.
- When I was five I went to a Lutheran Pre-school. I remember four other students there: Nick, Luke from my old church, Chrystal (the only other girl), and a boy named Timmy. I remember Timmy because he left halfway through the year, and I was sure something bad had happened. I thought the government took him or he died or something. I'm still not sure.
- I'm out of words. They're gone.
Wednesday, November 26, 2008
Tagged by Mrs. G. Yes, seven facts! Yay!
Ranted by Maggie at 11/26/2008 04:11:00 PM