- I can't leave my hair down or with just a headband. If I do, I need to rebrush it periodically and stay out of wind. (I often do this anyway.)
- I can't have it in a ponytail the way I'm used to, right on the back of my head. My hair is now too heavy and the ponytail sags.
- (My particular hair:) If I put it in a bun or a braid, it has to be wet. My hair is too straight (or something like that).
- If it's wet and I put it in a bun with the big clip that encases the bun, I can't have this in all day, or it will itch. It usually works to switch to smaller clips.
- (My hair:) I can't sleep on it wet, or at least not if I want to look presentable the next day. It comes out with the weirdest lumps. (This is why I wash it in the mornings.) And it seems more trouble than it's worth to learn to blow-dry my hair.
- If I twist it up and put it in a clip, it has to be a big clip, sometimes carefully placed. Again, because my hair is heavy.
- (My head:) I have to have a floppy headband, as opposed to one that keeps its shape when off the head, which gives me a headache. I think my head is weird.
[insert nice post ending here]