Tuesday, May 02, 2006

My First Post

Well, i can't find the camera. Too bad.

I have decided to make a list of things i like to do.
  • Read.
  • Kill peeps (i am a PKC [Peep Killing Colonel] in the PKF [Peep Killing Forces]).
  • Not capitalize my 'i's except at the beginnings of sentances.
  • Make pointless lists.
  • Kill peeps some more.
  • Be late (i don't actually like to, i just am a lot).
So there's my wonderful list. And my short entry. More next time. Promise to tell you what my name means.

Wheeeeeeeeeee!!!
That was fun.

2 comments:

  1. Welcome to the tedious world of blogging, Maggie!

    Here's is your list with the priorities modified: :D :P

    Kill peeps.
    Read.
    Kill peeps some more.
    Make pointless lists.
    Be late (i don't actually like to, i just am a lot).
    Not capitalize my 'i's except at the beginnings of sentances.

    vale!

    ReplyDelete