Monday, February 18, 2008

Happy Birthday, TMSJW

Yup, the Truly Golden Birthday: Eighteenth of February, eighteenth birthday, *and* he turned eighteen! (That's how Justinian S. put it on his golden on the sixth.)

For his birthday, i got an AWESOME ORANGE PURSE!! (Thank you Pasto' and family!) Pictures will probably follow, soon as camera is found.

Ah, went cross-country skiing on Saturday and loved it. Still sore, but had a blast. Downhill was going to be tomorrow, but will be too cold and must be postponed a week or so.

2 comments:

  1. Neat! I wish I got stuff on other "people" 's birthdays. Sniff, Sniff...

    But then again, I'm glad I don't. Pretty soon, I wouldn't have anywhere to put it all...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy that you had fun skiing. (Even if I wasn't able to be there with you...)

    ReplyDelete