Saturday, February 02, 2008

book

I'm only posting this because it turned out interesting.
  1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages).
  2. Open the book to page 123.
  3. Find the fifth sentence.
  4. Post the next three sentences.
  5. Tag five people.
  6. Tag another person.
Hm. It's hard to tell which is closest… ah, this one will do.

But not a word did he reply.
Despairing of him, therefore, I determined to go to bed and to sleep; and no doubt, before a great while, he would follow me. But previous to turning in, I took my heavy bearskin jacket, and threw it over him, as it promised to be a very cold night; and he had nothing but his ordinary round jacket on.

MOBY DICK or THE WHALE by HERMAN MELVILLE

Um.
Anan, M, Nat, TruthQuestioner, and Snap.

And, eh, Freddy. If Freddy happens to read this.

1 comment:

  1. Uh, I'm not quite sure what to do...I guess I'll continue on my blog.

    ReplyDelete