Made cookies today. Frosted them with the Peach Slaves.*
I picked my CHRISTmass "recital" pieces just now, which is sad, since the "recital" is in exactly a week. Ah well. Wading through Advent, CHRISTmass and Epiphany pieces is fun, especially when i play so much pedal the heel of my foot goes to sleep.
The reason it's a "recital" and not just a plain recital is that the "recital" is done at the mall. They hook the piano up to the speaker system and sell hours of time to whoever will perform. It's what we've done the last two years for December recitals.
And now for my slightly-edited-for-those-who-know-me-ish CHRISTmass wishlist, just in case… ;D
- A long stapler, that can staple a regular-sized piece of paper in the middle
- "Tintenblut" by Cornelia Funke, in German (not "Tintenherz")
- Or perhaps "Tintentod" by the same author
- ‘Willow Run’ by Patricia Reilly Giff
- "Enna Burning" by Shannon Hale
- A wallet (full if possible)
- Who What Where (game)
- Killer Bunnies (game)
- The New Yorker Cartoon Caption game
- Something orange
- $1,000,000 (not going to stop trying)
*(not to Fuzzy or Squishy or Denim) Do you know who the Peach Slaves are?