- My Dad: plays viola, plays & teaches piano (and can play instruments similer to those [harpsicord, organ, violin]), sings tenor or bass (preferably bass) (at least once at Carnagie Hall) (in a choir)
- My Mom: plays & teaches piano, flute, organ, recorder, directs singers, sings soprano or alto (preferably alto) (also at least once at Carnagie Hall) (in same choir)
- My oldest sister: plays piano, organ, violin (violin since the age of four or something like that)
- My other older sister: never really was as musical, but has taken piano, violin, cello (i remember being able to fit in her cello case and zipping it up… i always wondered why there was a zipper on the inside), and has sung in choir
- My older brother: plays piano, sings bass, once tried trombone (it didn't last long)
- Me: play piano, organ, violin (though i'm afraid i haven't played in at least a year… i plan to take it back up when i have more time in my schedule), recorder when needed, sing soprano or alto (preferably alto)
- And we all listen to a veriety music!
So… how 'bout them apples?
Actually, i could rant on, but i kinda need to go practice recorder… and piano… and organ, though i won't because i can't get to church.