Thursday, October 30, 2008

Prizes for NaNoWriMo

(to get people to try it!)

Starting: Choose from the available prizes.
Getting half your goal: A cameo in ... Dies.
Still writing on the 20th: A cameo in ... Dies. (Yes, that means more
than one cameo.)
Getting your goal: Choose from the available prizes..

I could put you in the dedication, or as a character, or in the back under 'TOTALLY AWESOME' or something. The order of the books is Bob, Paul, Ethan, Aaron, Erik, Nick, Nat. (Rachel D, I done told you wrong.) You could get up to four cameos, and exchange them for something specialer.

Available prizes:

  • Cameo
  • Cookies or cake or pie or something.
  • I can sew. Ish. And when I say sew, I mean I could sew something and mail it to you. Do you want to find out what I can sew? What I can't?
  • I can... tell everybody for a day that you are the number one ruler of everything.
  • I can mention you to a Seminarian.
  • Some discarded parts of Paul Dies, before I made it a poem? It's in the style of Bob Dies.
  • Free copy of a ... Dies book.

6 comments:

  1. So I can't be in __ Dies unless I do NaomiWriMo? *sobs*

    ReplyDelete
  2. What exactly is entailed in this "I can mention you to a seminarian" prize? Do you give him a phone number and a special digest version of the person's interests and life? Curious minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anan: You can be in ... Dies if I want you to be in ... Dies. But if you do NaNoWriMo, you can choose to be in ... Dies. By the way, you could just write one page or one paragraph or one sentence or one word and that's a start and you could be in ... Dies.

    TMSJW: Depends on who's being mentioned. >:D

    ReplyDelete
  4. TMSJW here.

    My sisters were wondering. They're getting pretty uh grown-up...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Are any of them participating in NaNoWriMo?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, and you have to apply for your prizes. Meaning ask, and tell me what kind of prize you want.

    ReplyDelete