Saturday, June 28, 2008

At the Palindome

"In a regal age ran I!
Raw was I 'ere I saw war!
Oh who was it I saw, oh who?

Too far away, a war afoot.
Are we not drawn onward, we few, drawn onward to new era?
No, in union,
Name no one man.
Now do I repay a period won.

Draw, O Caesar! Erase a coward.
Evil is a name of a foeman, as I live.
Live not on evil deed, live not on evil.

Draw noses onward!
Dump mud! Dump mud!
Draw putrid dirt upward.
Puff in, sniff up!
Pull up if I pull up.
No, it is open on one position.
Stop! Murder us not, tonsured rumpots!

In words, alas, drown I.
A day, a day... yada yada..."

2 comments:

  1. Did you do this? If so, it's amazing. (If not it's amazing too. I just need to know where to direct my amazement. :P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes. Suddenly I have this talent.

    I wish.

    ReplyDelete