Saturday, October 20, 2007

Tagged

Mrs. H, who in the bloggerworld goes by *gasp* Karin tagged me

The rules of this are:

  1. Link the person who has tagged you.
  2. Tell seven truths about yourself.
  3. Tag seven new people.
  4. Leave a message with the person you have tagged so they know about it.
Seven truths about myself:
  1. Cary Grant is sitting not four feet away from me
  2. I cannot stand ants
  3. I like avocados and canned mushrooms partly for their slimy feel
  4. I know how say at least two words in Japanese, owing to a Japanese ex-neighbor
  5. I believe the number 5 is cursed, or at least not a good number
  6. I have seen a live Broadway production of Chicago and liked it
  7. My eyes are the worst of anybody i know, excluding my Dad, and they're worse than his were when he was my age, and i'm proud of it

I tag Lydia, Light Sucker, Ethan, Paul, Zeke, Rebekah (if she decides to update), and

No comments:

Post a Comment