Friday, September 14, 2007

Omygosh!

I heard a… funny conversation the other day. I was at ICE, where we have Jujitsu, but they also have a lot of cheerleaders:

Two girls passed me. One was telling a story:

"Omygosh, like, omygosh! I can't believe she, like, said that! Omygosh. And she just said, like, "Omygosh!'"

Other girl:

"Omygosh!"


No exaggeration. I wrote it down exactly as i heard it. I didn't look up. I was having trouble enough not laughing loud, i couldn't keep a straight face.

And then when i run into little eight-year-old cheerleaders/tumblers while i'm wearing my gi (Martial Arts uniform), they all say, "Woah!" with really wide eyes, and back away slowly.

2 comments:

  1. LIKE OMGOSH I CANT BELIEVE IT OMGOSH xD
    thats funny...
    i wasnt sure people really talked like that....


    Of course you must be aware you are very frightening ;D Tsk tsk Maggie, scaring innocent 8 year olds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *Innocent* 8 year olds? Apparently you don't hear them threatening each other about why you shouldn't leave your locker unlocked and what will happen "accidentally" if you do.

    ReplyDelete