Thursday, September 03, 2009

People at college.

There is a reason I wear my hat to Bethel almost every day so people remember me. There are few people whose names I remember: Paul, who wears a pink hat. (Like Elizabeth's.) Bridget, whose hair is dyed. It has rainbow colors like an oil spill. Kait, who I sat next to twice in Spanish. Maggie, because what are the chances we'd sit next to each other? And one girl whose name I think is Bea (short for Beatrice) who, for the first Elements of Music homework assignment chose a song from Once. (I was apparently the only one who chose a classical piece.)

A problem that comes up is that I judge my classmates on how hard they apply themselves in the class, and since a language is required, many of them in Spanish don't care. I'm still trying to find someone to sit with who will make an effort to learn something.

Witness my amazing post-wrapping-up skills! *flees*

3 comments:

  1. I think I'm in love with Bea.

    Okay, not really, but that's still awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, my first sentence is lame.

    ReplyDelete