Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Someone broke into my house!

Basically we left the front door unlocked but the alarm system on and a drunk neighbor walked into our house instead of his by mistake. And i was sleeping on the couch this whole time! I was the only one who heard the alarm go off, but off in slumberland i thought it was the phone and ignored it. Apperantly you can't hear the alarm upstairs. Of course when i went to see why the alarm was going off i saw the front door was open. I ran back to get my glasses and i heard a voice from inside this house! But that was the policeman. He was sent by the alarm peeple.

This was yesterday at two am.

1 comment:

  1. HOLY COW THATS REALLY SCARY!!
    Like this... 'm' said, I would become obsessed with locking doors. But then I would just sit on the couch and stare at the wal instead of actually doing anything.
    oh well... we have creepy people in our apartment complex :( scary sauce
    --SL

    ReplyDelete